dinsdag 17 maart 2009

today..... F*** my life

Today, me and my boyfriend came back to my house after a night on the town. Thinking the house was empty, we proceeded to have sex. Just as it was getting good my phone rings. It was a text from my mom, "Quiet down. Even your father can tell your faking." FML
#415809 (45) - 03/17/2009 at 4:40pm by MrAwsum - sex - I agree, your life is f***ed (7684) - you deserved that one (4158)



Start every message with "today" and end your sentence with "FML". That's a concept simple enough for creating a website (or social site or whatever you want to call it). It's nice, simple, user-generated and puts a smile on your face. Find out for yourself or put your anecdote on FML. The FML page on Facebook is also one of the fastest growing pages.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten